Davit Arm System
Davit arm systems are typically used for safety in confined space applications.
The Pro Shore davit arm rescue system is a bespoke lightweight product designed for the safe retrieval of personnel from a trench or excavation in emergency rescue situations. The davit arm retrieval system is suitable for use on both trench boxes and trench sheets with the adjustable barrel mount. Our system is intended to be used for recovery purposes only (man riding winch) but we can adapt to include a fall arrest system for if you give us prior notice of this request.
Pro Shore davit arm rescue system
- Simple, straightforward rescue system
- Can be adapted for davit arm fall protection when required
- Lightweight aluminium construction for easy installation
- Ideal for man-riding or retrieval in open excavations
- T: 0845 003 8984
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bridge Works, Wakefield Road, Ossett, WF5 9AW
- Mon-Fri 7:30am-5:00pm