Pro Shore’s User Guide aims to provide all the necessary information required to allow for safe, effective and wellinformed use of Pro Shore’s lifting chains. Aspects of the guide will assume general competence within the field, however item specifics such as design components and the best practice for safe slinging will be comprehensively described. All lifting operations with regards to this product are to be controlled by an appointed person in accordance with BS7121 and LOLER regulations. This user information should be read in conjunction with the proprietary product user information for which it is intended to be used.
Trench Sheet Driving Cap
Universal driving cap – suits both Standard Lap & KD4 trench sheets. Protects end of trench sheet during installation process.
- Simple to use
- Avoids damage to the trench sheet whilst installing sheets
- Removable pins for ease of replacement if damaged
Trench Sheet Extractor Clamp
The Trench Sheet Extractor Clamp is designed for the extraction of individual trench sheets from trenches / excavations.
- 2 tonne capacity model suitable for 3.5mm gauge trench sheeting
- 7 tonne capacity model suitable for 6mm gauge trench sheeting
- Full length screw pin for added safety
Quick Release Shackle
The Quick Release Shackle is designed for pitching trench sheeting & piling – it is NOT intended to be used for the extraction of trench sheets (see Trench Sheet Extractor Clamp).
- Suitable for many different sections of trench sheeting & piling
- Quick release mechanism for ease of installation & removal
- 4 tonne safe working load
A range of lifting chains are available, both as 4 leg and single leg chains, to aid the safe handling of shoring equipment and other associated items.
- 10mm x 4 metre x 4 leg chains
- 13mm x 5 metre x 4 leg chains
- 20mm x 1.5 metre single leg chains
- All 4 leg chains are fitted with selflocking hooks & shortening clutches
- All chains are fully certified and are inspected/tested after every hire
- T: 0845 003 8984
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bridge Works, Wakefield Road, Ossett, WF5 9AW
- Mon-Fri 7:30am-5:00pm